CCTV (closed-circuit television) is a TV system in which signals are not publicly distributed but are monitored, primarily for surveillance and security purposes. We commonly used for a variety of purposes to secure your family and investment, including:
- Maintaining perimeter security in medium- to high-secure areas and installations.
- Observing behavior of incarcerated inmates and potentially dangerous patients in medical facilities.
- Traffic monitoring.
- Overseeing locations that would be hazardous to a human, for example, highly radioactive or toxic industrial environments.
- Building and grounds security.
- Obtaining a visual record of activities in situations where it is necessary to maintain proper security or access controls (for example, in a diamond cutting or sorting operation; in banks, casinos, or airports).
We have many varieties to choose from, depending on the requirement the client needs. Analog High Definition – AHD CCTV is an analog high definition closed-circuit television video surveillance standard that uses coax cable to transmit HD video from security cameras to DVRs. AHD supports 720p and 1080p HD video resolutions.
- 720P resolution has a 1280×720 resolution.
- 720P resolution can display in 16:9 wide screen HDTV equipment.
- 1 – 1.3 Megapixel of nearly 50% which resulting in significantly enhanced picture quality from analog cameras.
- 2.8mm lens with 82° wide viewing angle. Compare to 70° of 3.8mm lens of other brand.
- 1080P is another HDTV broadcasting standard which also called full high-definition (HD).
- Has a resolution of 1920×1080 (2.1MP) with aspect ratio of 16:9.
- Image resolution is two times larger than 960H, and one time larger than 720P resolution.
2.8mm lens with 82° wide viewing angle. Compare to 70° of 3.8mm lens of other brand. Network Video Recorder / IP Based CCTV System – IP stands for Internet Protocol, and basically refers to a digital video camera that can send and receive data via a computer network.
IP Camera Resolution
- IP Cameras has many available resolution 1080P (1080P Resolution), 4MP (2592×1520), 6MP (3072×2048), 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160), 8K Ultra HD (7680×4320).
- Flexible and Scalable. IP cameras can circumvent this through the use of switches, which allow cameras in close proximity to each other to be connected to a single switch, which then runs a single wire to the NVR (Network Video Recorder). This reduces the amount of cabling runs.
- Using a PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch allows your Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable to run the signal AND provide power to your camera, eliminating the need for a separate power supply.
Special Cameras – cameras that have special specification for a specific role on the security needed.
- Face Detection – Integrated with CCTV video analytics, both facial and general recognition software systems are capable of counting, measuring speed and monitoring direction.
- Explosion proof – All our camera housings are explosion proof, designed with IP67 protection and resistant to seawater. The stainless steel housing is perfectly suited for applications in chemically aggressive environments.